Discover the architectural wonder of the Taj Mahal!
Recreate one of the world’s architectural wonders with this LEGO® Creator Expert Taj Mahal set. First released in 2008, this amazing LEGO interpretation of a structure regarded by many as the world’s most iconic symbol of love, has been relaunched to mark its 10 year anniversary. With more than 5,900 LEGO pieces, the model captures the grandeur of the huge ivory-white marble mausoleum, and focuses on the structure’s elaborate facades with sweeping arches, balconies, arched windows and intricate detailing. Decorative finials top the central dome, subsidiary domed chambers and soaring minarets, and an ornate raised platform lined with recessed arches and detailed tilework around the base add the finishing touches to this magnificent model.
- LEGO® interpretation of the real-world architectural wonder, the Taj Mahal.
- Relaunched 2008 model, featuring 4 facades with arches and arched windows; central dome, 4 subsidiary domed chambers and 4 minarets, all topped with decorative finials; raised platform lined with recessed arches; ornate detailing throughout; and intricate tilework around the base.
- Divides into 7 modular sections for easier transportation.
- Put your LEGO® building skills to the test with one of the largest LEGO models ever created!
- Special elements include 6 blue 16×32 baseplates, white 1x5x4 bricks with bow, lots of transparent elements, ‘Erling’ bricks and ‘jumper’ plates.
- This set includes over 5,900 LEGO® pieces.
- Measures over 16” (43cm) high, 20” (51cm) wide and 20” (51cm) deep.
WARNING : Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for Children under 3 years