Celebrate Shanghai with this LEGO® Architecture Skyline set!
Capture the architectural essence of Shanghai with this magnificent set that brings together the iconic Chenghuang Miao Temple, Longhua Temple and Pagoda, Radisson Blu Hotel, Bund area, Oriental Pearl, World Financial Center and the Shanghai Tower, in an inspirational skyline setting. Each individual LEGO® structure provides a unique and rewarding building experience with realistic color and relative scale depiction. The Huangpu River is also represented in the tiled baseplate, adding an extra dimension and feel of authenticity to this wonderful model that focuses on the amazing architectural diversity of one of the world’s most dynamic cities.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of Shanghai, China.
- Features iconic attractions Chenghuang Miao Temple, Longhua Temple and Pagoda, Radisson Blu Hotel, Bund area, Oriental Pearl, World Financial Center and the Shanghai Tower.
- The Huangpu River is represented in the tiled baseplate.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Shanghai and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture. Ask your parents before going online).
- Includes a 4×32 tiled base with decorative Shanghai nameplate.
- Recreate the world’s most dynamic cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This collectible souvenir toy includes over 595 pieces and is suitable for ages 12+.
- Measures over 9” (25cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.