Reimagine Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie scenes with LEGO® bricks!
Drive at the speed of light with this futuristic LEGO® Ideas 21314 TRON: Legacy set from Disney! Jump onto Sam Flynn’s awesome Light Cycle and race against Rinzler. Divide the TRON grid to recreate the iconic chase scene from Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie. Then team up with Quorra for a thrilling Identity Disc battle against Rinzler—but why has Rinzler got 2 Identity Discs? Or simply build and display these super-cool Light Cycles—the choice is yours!
- Includes 3 LEGO® minifigures: Sam Flynn, Quorra and Rinzler.
- Features 2 buildable Light Cycles for Sam Flynn and Rinzler, and a TRON grid/display base.
- Sam Flynn’s Light Cycle features a minifigure seat, authentic features and assorted translucent-blue light-style elements, including power stream effects.
- Rinzler’s Light Cycle features a minifigure seat, authentic features and assorted translucent-orange light-style elements, including power stream effects.
- TRON grid/display base features 2 detachable parts, attachment points for the 2 Light Cycles and translucent-blue elements.
- Divide the grid to recreate the Light Cycle chase scene from Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie, or use it to role-play the disc battle scene with the minifigures.
- Includes Quorra’s sword.
- Accessory elements include Sam Flynn and Quorra’s blue Identity Discs, and Rinzler’s 2 orange Identity Discs.
- Attach the discs to the back of each minifigure.
- This construction toy includes a booklet with building instructions, information about the set’s fan creator and LEGO designers, and the lowdown on Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie and its main characters.
- Each Light Cycle measures over 1″ (5cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- TRON grid/display base measures over 8” (22cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
WARNING : Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for Children under 3 years