Launch a satellite with the 3-in-1 Space Shuttle Explorer!
Blast off to the moon aboard the awesome Space Shuttle Explorer, featuring a minifigure cockpit, large engines and an authentic white, black and gray color scheme. Perform daring space walks with the astronaut jetpack, open the payload bay, fold out the satellite wings and use the robotic arm to launch it into orbit. And when you finally land on the moon, rebuild the shuttle to create either a futuristic Moon Station where you can experiment with growing potatoes, or a cool Space Rover for scrambling over the lunar surface.
- Includes an astronaut minifigure with a removable jetpack.
- Features an opening payload bay with a robotic arm, satellite with foldout wings, large engines and a minifigure cockpit with tinted canopy.
- Check out the authentic white, black and gray color scheme.
- Put on the astronaut jetpack for daring spacewalks.
- Open the payload bay to access the satellite.
- Fold out the satellite wings and launch it into space.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Moon Station with a detailed interior, control panel and robotic arm, or a Space Rover with open cockpit and drilling arm.
- Space Shuttle Explorer measures over 3” (9cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- Moon Station measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Space Rover measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
WARNING : Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for Children under 3 years