Take control of the LEGO® Technic 6×6 All Terrain Tow Truck, with remote-controlled forward and reverse drive, steering, outriggers, crane and winch, plus opening doors and movable lights.
Power over tough terrain with the super-rugged, remote-controlled 6×6 All Terrain Tow Truck. This highly detailed 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic model comes with a vibrant blue, red, yellow and black colour scheme and a host of authentic features, including huge chunky tires, heavy-duty bull bar with chain and hook, movable lights and a detailed driver’s cab with opening doors. Activate the included Power Functions motors and use the remote control to steer, drive in forward or reverse gear, extend the outriggers, rotate, raise and lower the crane boom or raise and lower the winch. When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild it into a Research Explorer Vehicle.
- Features a LEGO® Power Functions large motor, medium motor, battery box, receiver and a remote for an array of remote-controlled functions, including forward and reverse drive, front steering, extendable outriggers and a working crane and winch.
- Also features large chunky tires, heavy-duty bull bar with chain and hook, movable lights and a detailed driver’s cab with opening doors.
- Check out the vibrant blue, red, yellow and black colour scheme.
- Activate the LEGO® Power Functions and use the remote control to maneuver the vehicle into position, extend the outriggers, rotate, raise and lower the crane or raise and lower the winch.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Designed for indoor use only.
- This product requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for types and quantities.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Research Explorer Vehicle.
- 6×6 All Terrain Tow Truck with boom raised and outriggers extended measures over 20” (51cm) high, 24” (63cm) long and 14” (37cm) wide, and 10” (26cm) high and 7” (20cm) wide with boom lowered and outriggers retracted.
- Research Explorer Vehicle measures over 9” (23cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 9” (23cm) wide.