Rescue the sailor off the rocks just in time!
Gear up the rescue craft and get ready for action! Take a call from a stranded sailor out on a rocky island, hop in the rescue craft and race off. Keep an eye out for the shark as you get closer to the boat. Pull up next to the island and help the sailor into the rescue craft, then rev the engines and head back to shore before the shark gets any ideas! Every day holds a thrill with the LEGO® City coast guard crew!
- Includes 2 minifigures: a rescue pilot and a sailor, plus a shark figure.
- Features a coast guard rescue craft with drop-down motors and spinning propellers, sailboat with working rudder, and toppling mast and sail, plus a rock island build.
- Both boats float!
- Spin the rescue craft propellers to cruise through the water and rescue the sailor.
- Push the sail down to ‘break’ the mast.
- Push the sail and mast back up to repair the sailboat once the sailor is safe.
- Coast guard rescue craft measures over 1” (5cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Sailboat with sail up measures over 7” (20cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Rock island measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Shark figure measures over 2” (7cm) long.