Protect the spell book from Burnzie in Axl’s Tower Carrier!
Detach the Tower Carrier’s turret, then roll it into battle against Burnzie. Fire its missile launchers and disc shooter, and use the Tower Carrier’s hidden catapult to stop the monsters advancing and finding the secret storage vault! Don’t forget to send the Axl Bots on repair duty after Burnzie’s finished with his disc shooter and mighty hammer. Includes scannable shields for 4 NEXO Powers: Rock Throw, Incinerate, Stone Stun and Force Field.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Axl, 2 Axl Bots and an Ash Attacker, plus a buildable Burnzie big figure.
- Axl’s Tower Carrier features a rotating, detachable gun turret with wheels plus dual spring-loaded shooters and a disc shooter, storage vault for the Book of Fear, hidden catapult, control room, plus 2 cockpits for Axl and an Axl Bot, and 4 concealed side storage areas for the Axl Bot weapons and tools.
- Detach the turret to place the Book of Fear inside the storage vault, reveal the control room and unfold the catapult.
- Lift up the 4 wheel flaps to reveal the Axl Bots’ repair tools and weapons.
- Weapons include Burnzie’s hammer and disc shooter, Axl’s axe, 2 Axl Bot axes and the Ash Attacker’s sword.
- Accessory elements include the Book of Fear, 3 Globlin discs, 3 knight discs, Axl’s helmet and shield, 2 Axl Bot helmets, the Ash Attacker’s helmet and armor, and a hammer and wrench.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-14.
- Axl’s Tower Carrier measures over 7” (18cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- Axl’s Tower Carrier’s detachable turret measures over 7” (18cm) high , 4” (12cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- Burnzie stands over 5” (13cm) tall.
WARNING : Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for Children under 3 years