Who will win the modern vs. classic car race?
Only you can decide as you join the legendary Porsche team in the hi-tech garage. Use the car lift and tools to set up the ultra-modern Porsche 919 Hybrid and the classic 917K. Power away from the start line and monitor the cars on the pit lane screens. If you make a pit stop, change those wheels fast and get back in the race. For more than 60 years, Porsche has had one mission—to build the car of the future, but will the 919 Hybrid be first past the checkered flag and claim the trophy?
- Includes 5 minifigures: a vintage Porsche racing driver, modern Porsche racing driver, 2 mechanics and a race official.
- Stage a Le Mans-style race between the modern Porsche 919 Hybrid and classic Porsche 917K with a fully-equipped team garage/pit stop and victory podium.
- The Porsche 919 Hybrid and Porsche 917K cars feature removable windshields, interchangeable wheel trims and authentic Porsche logo and headlight stickers.
- Get the cars race-ready in the foldout garage/pit stop whichincludes a car-lift function and assorted elements including a removable spare wheel trolley, 2 spare wheels, removable fuel pump, extinguisher, 2 chairs and various tools.
- Activate the car lift so the mechanics can work on each car and change the wheels.
- Monitor the race and car performance on the pit stop’s screen and timing-board elements.
- Start and finish the race with the race official from the podium.
- Accessory elements include 2 driver helmets, 3 caps (for the race official and mechanics), a start flag, stop sign, checkered flag, trophy and a brick separator.
- Porsche 919 Hybrid measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Porsche 917K measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Team garage/pit stop measures over 4” (12cm) high, 16” (41cm) wide and 12” (31cm) deep.
- Start/finish podium measures over 3” (8cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
WARNING : Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for Children under 3 years