Drop hamburgers on the Headless Horseman and reveal his true identity!
Chase the Headless Horseman with Shaggy and Scooby-Doo and reclaim the stolen golden cup! Search for clues and take off in the plane… but does Shaggy even know how to fly a plane? Too late to worry about that now! Leave Scooby sitting in the cockpit and swing down on the chain with Shaggy to try and grab the precious cup. Fire the hamburger flick missiles to knock the Headless Horseman off his horse. Then rip off the pumpkin-head disguise to reveal the villain’s true identity! Includes 2 minifigures with a weapon and assorted accessory elements: Shaggy, Headless Horseman/Elwood Crane, plus Scooby-Doo (sitting version).
- Includes 2 minifigures with a weapon and assorted accessory elements: Shaggy, Headless Horseman/Elwood Crane, plus Scooby-Doo (sitting version)
- Mystery Plane features a cockpit for Shaggy and Scooby-Doo, hamburger-drop function, 2 brick-built hamburger bombs, chain with handle, rotating propeller and landing wheels
- Also includes a horse
- Includes Headless Horseman’s sword
- Accessory elements include Headless Horseman’s pumpkin head (new for fall 2015) and cape, special brick with a mystery clue and a golden cup
- Scooby-Doo comes with flight goggles decoration
- Drop hamburger bombs from the plane!
- Swing down from the plane on the chain with Shaggy!
- Unmask the Headless Horseman!
- Mystery Plane measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide
WARNING : Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for Children under 3 years