Retrieve Captain America’s shield from evil Super-Adaptoid!
Ms. Marvel is on a mission to help retrieve Captain America’s shield from Super-Adaptoid, who is shooting back with his Power Blasts. Use her super-extending arms to attach her to the jet, which features movable wings for flying and attack modes, a minifigure cockpit with space for a shield, and dual disc shooters. Includes three minifigures.
- Includes three minifigures: Pilot Captain America, Ms. Marvel and Super-Adaptoid.
- Captain America’s jet features sweep back wings, dual disc shooters and a minifigure cockpit with shield holder and Captain America logo.
- Attach the Power Blast elements to Super-Adaptoid’s hands, then push inwards to fire!
- Extend Ms. Marvel’s flexible arms on either side by sliding them through the super torso.
- Push a trigger in the aircraft’s tail forward to switch from flying mode into attack mode,then fire the dual disc shooters at Super-Adaptoid.
- Also includes new-for-spring-2017 Power Blast weapons.
- Accessory elements include three translucent-blue thrusters, Captain America’s shield, Super-Adaptoid’s wings, Ms. Marvel’s big hands and four shooting discs.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- Captain America’s jet measures over 1” (5cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide with wings swept back.
- Captain America’s jet with wings extended measures over 1” (5cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide with wings swept forward.